spoon

Recent Recipes

It has been a while...

0

Category :

Well let see, I have started Weight Watchers and I have lost 23.5 lbs. Go me!!! I have also rediscovered Hungry Girl Cookbooks. Today was my first day to try them out, I cooked breakfast (Egg McMuggin'), Dinner (Cap'n Crunch Chicken), and Dessert (Cup o' Chocolate Bread Pudding).

Here are my reviews or thoughts~Egg McMuggin' I didn't stir it enough the 1st time. It was a little over done on the bottom and under done on the top. I liked most of it...runny eggs not my thing. Cap'n Crunch Chicken Loved every bite!!! I did have enough points to eat both servings. (I might not lose any this week!) Cup o' Chocolate Bread Pudding This was really good and really easy! I took a picture.




Yummy in my tummy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment